How can I connect with madFemmePride?
- MadFemmePride is organized on meetup:
- Join the madFemmePride meetup to check out all our events, message board discussions, and more.
- It's easy and free!
- To join our meetup, click on “Sign Up” on meetup's page.
If you're already on meetup member, click “join the group.”
What is madFemmePride?
We're an awesome, friendly, diverse, queer,
- Friendly, hot, safe, fun, queer, Femme-Friendly events for all who
support and respect freedom of gender expression, especially Femme
Totally-Genuine, positive community for LBGT folks, especially fem(me)inists & diversity-conscious queers of all Colors.
no "scene" or "in-crowd"
100% new-girl friendly!
we've always been inclusive of trans and bi folks.
are: bi Girlz who talk race politics & girl couples who talk
sports. lesbians who lunch & chicks who crunch. girlz wearing heels
with irony & women wearing boas for the fun of it. activists who
talk gender theory & ladies who do conscious gender performance.
we're femme-positive, but not only femme queer women.
are: open-minded straightgirls redefining femininity for ourselves,
lesbian&bi girls uniting, feminist transwomen, women of all Ages,
same-gender-loving women, SOFFAS, newly Out gals, old-school queers,
allies of all genders, & YOU! working together to end queer/femme
invisibility & anti-femininity attitudes all while being
Friendly/Welcoming - revolutionary style!
- This is the Boston-based original madFemmePride meetup. If you're from another area and you'd like to know more about our organizing best practices for queer-friendly community, get in touch via meetup!
MFP schwag / GEAR